TOP-5 High-Ranked Online Bookmakers for Darts betting
18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.
18+. New customers only. Min deposit £5 or more. Min odds 1/2 or greater. First qualifying bet matched as a free bet up to £50. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet must be wagered in full. begambleaware.org. UK & ROI residents only. T&Cs apply
18+. New online customers only, min £10/ €10 stake, win only, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 3 X £10/€10, 30 day expiry, free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply. For full terms see below.
18+. New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
18+. New customers only. Only first bet qualifies towards offer. Min qualifying bet £10 or more in ONE bet transaction. Min odds 2.00. Free bet must be placed on Sportsbook. Free bet credited within 48 hours. Free bets expire after 7 days. Free bet stake not included in any winnings. Free Spins available on specific slots. Free spins expire after 7 days. begambleaware.org. UK, IRE & GIB residents only. T&Cs apply
An Insight into Darts Betting – From Features of the Game to Bets Available
This is the easy way to find out everything you want to know about.
From a Pub Game to Darts Betting
It`s fun, when playing with friends in a pub somewhere in the UK, where the game is extremely popular. But actually, game can be both entertaining and profitable, since darts betting widely available now not only at brick-and-mortar bookmaker offices, but also online. Exciting competitions are shown on the TV and the Web, attracting more and more fans and acquiring international recognition. Tournaments with the participation of professional players encourage the attention of many punters, searching for darts betting tips frantically in a bid to place a winning bet. So, let’s find out how you can avail from joining in the game.
Things You Should Know About the Game Prior to Darts Betting
At first glance, you may not believe that competitions are of some interest to gamblers, as the game seems to be too simple and even childish to take it as a serious sport. However, this simplicity is quite deceptive. World darts betting is based on the recognition of the fact that professional player have been learning various strategies for years, while honing their skills to perform at the highest level. A good player has to develop his own tactics in addition to the good eye, endurance, self possession and patience.
For successful betting on darts, you should understand that there is no body contact between competitors, and therefore they cannot influence each other physically. The key factor is the psychological opposition and the ability to remain cool in the most stressful situation. It is not for nothing that professional game is called a battle of nerves. Experienced player know a lot of tricks, aiming to turn their rivals upside down, and some players are better in this than the others. That’s why, when learning odds, you can find out that in some individual matchups experts know for sure who will be the winner even before the game. Because of the psychological predominance of one player, the outcome of the match is very easy to predict, and this happens again and again.
That’s why along with learning darts betting tips, it is necessary to carefully explore each player background, their tactics and behavior as to rivals of a higher and lower class. Some of players are very stable and they get outplayed only by a really strong rival. Other players can be more sensitive to various circumstances, whether it is insufficient motivation or a lightweight attitude towards a weak competitor.
Tournaments Available for Betting on Darts
There is the World Darts Federation that stages the WDF World Cup, which is one of world championships held in various countries. Also, the organization arranges separate Cups for the Americas, the Asia-Pacific region and European countries.
BDO darts betting refers to tournaments organized by the British Darts Organization, which is the oldest governing body in the world. It arranges its own World Professional Championship in the UK, which is one of the major tournaments in the world. Also, it holds Winmau World Masters and the BDO World Trophy among many other events.
However, when stumbling across world darts championship betting odds, you should keep in mind that there is one more tournament this may refer to – the PDC World Championship. The Professional D. Corporation, also headquartered in the UK, split from the BDO in the early 90’s and now it is known as the organization with the highest prize funds, attracting most of famous players from all across the globe. Its major competitions include the World Grand Prix, World Matchplay and UK Open, while premier league darts betting tips also refer to PDC’ competition.
Thus, those major governing organizations hold three world championships along with many other tournaments of different class and location, providing a great chance to bet on darts almost every month or even more frequently.
Darts Betting Odds and Action Lines
It`s very popular in the UK (with the closest competitors represented by the Netherlands, Scandinavian countries and the United States), British bookmakers are known for the best action lines and the highest odds. Among the most popular bets, we can mark out the following:
- Outright Tournament/Match Winner – which player will be the winner of the event (As we have said before, in some games it is easy to predict the winner, but the odds are not so attractive in this case);
- Correct Score – what will be the score of the match (It is not so easy to guess, but nevertheless there are darts tips and strategies, helping even beginners hit the bull’s eye);
- Total – how much legs it will take to define a winner within one match (Some bookmakers allow betting on the total number of legs for an individual player);
- Handicap – a bet on a supposed winner with handicap values applied (Doesn’t differ from other sports);
- Most 180’s – the largest number of hits of 180 points gained by a player (This is a very popular type of bets among reckless gamblers due to its unpredictability. According to tips, underdogs often hit greater number of 180’s compared even to obvious favorites because of the playing style);
- Highest Checkout – which player will end the leg with the highest number of points (This is also an exciting bet, where the results depend on individual playing styles, discussions on which you can find on a forum. Some pleyers prefer to reduce the risks to a minimum leaving a small number of points to be obtained by the final hit, while others choose to try and end the leg with one hit of 170 points);
- Nine Dart Finish – whether a player will become the winner of the leg by throwing only nine (This is a great option with the highest odds of about 50. However, it is quite a rare chance, when a player manages to check out 501 points with only 9 successful hits).
Sure, there are much more options provided by various bookmakers – for example, Skybet describes more than 50 of them. Besides, the highest possible odds can be found on Betfair exchange, while Bet365 broadcasts live games in addition to providing a great action line for this sport. With a wide array of web-resources offering tips, you are sure to get both fun and profit from the game.